- Limited Time Offer
- Oct 2021 latest Discount Coupon offer: Buy Koingo Software Alarm Clock Pro 13 genuine license at Best price $29.99, Save $69.01
90% of discount codes are only valid at ColorMango.com. Please click "Activate Coupon" or discount code directly to ensure that the discount is activated successfully.
- License / Plans
|Alarm Clock Pro License||Price||Save||Discount||Coupon Code|
|Solo lifetime License valid for 1 user across multiple computers (up to 5 per year)||$29.99 |$99 |$69.01||69.7% Off||Get Deal|
- Discount Coupon 100% Working
- ColorMango strives to provide 100% valid and biggest discounts.
If you find an invalid coupon code or any other errors during the order process, please contact us directly, and we will reward you with an extra discount for your help!
Coupon Updated 30/09/2021 By John
Are you still using the stupid retro bedside alarm clock? Haven't you heard enough of the hum of your mobile phone? Want to try a different alarm clock reminder?
Alarm Clock Pro is a potent alarm clock tool on Mac. When getting up, use an alarm clock, remind yourself to take medicine, or keep a social date. At work, arrange appointments with customers, set interruption reminders, run office broadcasts, set project timers, or carefully monitor employees' workspace. However, alarm Clock Pro's function is not just a simple alarm clock reminding function. Alarm Clock Pro is powerful in supporting various alarm clock "actions," such as playing music, sending Emails, sending short messages, taking screenshots, shutting down, etc. Thus, it can be said to be a timed task tool more accurately.
Alarm Clock Pro Features
1. Support regular inspection of your webcam and automatic sending of security screenshots to your email address.
2. Support reminding you of holidays and special occasions, executing system tasks, automatically sending birthday cards, sending daily task lists to mobile phone text messages, and so on.
3. Support sending reminders at different periods or intervals every day.
4. Various alarm modes: audio files, movies, internet radio stations, iTunes playlists, and even cd tracks.