In our daily life, we sometimes will get bad situations, such as our hard disk drive crashes and our data files can’t be retrieved. So we need to back up our important data files in multiple places - we can burn our favorite music, movies, photos, etc., to the CD/DVDs for permanent storage so that if the hard disk is damaged, we still have the backup files.
BurnAware is a lightweight, powerful, and easy-to-use CD/DVD burning tool for many users. It supports burning data CDs with multiple specifications, including iso, UDF, iso, and UDF mixed CDs, and bootable CDs. It is suitable for both advanced users and beginner users.
1. Burn the backup file to CD, DVD, or Blu-ray disc.
2. Support ISO, CUE/BIN image files.
3. Create a bootable CD or DVD. Use it as a very large startup disk.
4. Create audio CDs for playback on traditional CD players or car stereos. 5. Copy CD ISO image and this function can be used for disk backup and copy for CD.
6. Copy CD, DVD, or Blu-ray disc. An exact copy of DVD-Video, Audio CD, or standard data disc.
- "Support of all types of discs"
- "Burn data across multiple discs at the same time"
- "Automatic checking for disc errors"
- "Some advanced functions are limited in the free version"