Elecard StreamEye Basic is a professional software for analyzing video codecs and display stream summary info to a human-readable result. It allows you to use it to research the YUV sequence and test video quality for QA. You can even check the intervals between each frame and the virtual memory data from any specific address. It supports various video formats, including MPEG-2, AVC, HEVC, VP9, AV1 video formats, and TS, PS, AVI, MKV, MP4, FLV containers. If you are an H.264 video start learner, you will appreciate this software.
The Power of Elecard StreamEye Basic:
1. Ability to analyze stream summary info and display its profile, compatibility, flags, level, resolution, etc., into a human-readable result.
2. Able to check video codecs on various formats like MPEG-1/2, AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265, etc.
3. Scan picture details like CU, PU, TU size, MAX/MIN QP, pixel distribution into different encoded types.
4. Display each frame size, type, bit allocation, quantizer, and more.
5. Accept YUV stream analysis.
6. Support visualing MPEG-1/2/4 or AVC/H.264, SS, PS, TS stream.