If you have various accounts for both working and personal use, which means you need to remember numerous passwords. Keeper is a password manager that can help you organize all your important data such as passwords, account details, bank card number, Driver’s License, passport number, and all in a secure way.
With Keeper, your personal data, documents, photos, and videos are all secured from cybercriminals. It can autofill strong, random passwords when you create a new account. And it also delivers a faster checkout since it can securely scan and store your payment cards.
Besides, it comes with noteworthy security features, ensuring everything is safe and will notify you once you use duplicated passwords on several accounts. Another great part of Keeper is BreachWatch. It performs regular scans when browsing or accessing suspicious websites that may have malware, spyware, adware, trackware, etc., and prevent your password from the dark web.
1. Support up to 5 emergency contacts.
2. Securely share records.
3. Restore previous versions of your records.
4. Support two-factor authentication, including Fingerprint, SMS, TOTP, Face ID, U2F security keys.
- "Sync with all devices quickly, can generate password with different levels of security"
- "Secure password sharing, two-factor authentication, support emergence access, dark web monitoring, can upload info from a spreadsheet"
- "Good app experience, good customer support 24/7"
- "Relatively expensive but ColorMango offers a coupon"
- "Free version has limited features and works on one device only"
- "Limited web form filling, need pay extra for some add-ons like dark web monitoring"