- Limited Time Offer
- This deal maybe time limited
- If The Promo Deal doesn't work
- Please contact us directly, and we will reward you with an extra $10 discount for your help!
Coupon Updated 09/8/2021 - By Kyle
SyncBack Touch is a very useful remote backup cross-platform service, and it can be used with SyncBackPro or SyncBackSE to remotely access the file system of the device in a very easy way. SyncBack Touch Can help users backup/restore and sync data files.
It is suitable for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android. SyncBackPro and SyncBackSE provide two free connections with the SyncBack Touch, so you can not only back up Windows files but also iOS and Android mobile devices.
SyncBack Touch installation does not require a username or password to access them. On macOS and Android devices, you can change the security settings of synchronized touch on the device through its menu. On Windows and Linux, SyncBack Touch runs in the background as a service, so it must be configured with SyncBackPro or SyncBackSE.
SyncBack Touch provides 2 types of security: you can choose to set a password so that it cannot be accessed through SyncBack without the correct password, or you can configure it to use the SyncBack Management Service (SBMS) for authentication. SBMS is the recommended option when you have multiple simultaneous installations.
Every authorized SyncBackPro or SyncBackSE (from V7 or higher) comes with a free connection of 2 or 2 SyncBack touch devices. If you need more than two touch connections, you can purchase additional simultaneous touch licenses. A separate SyncBack Touch license must be purchased for each additional device connected with Touch. Installing SyncBack Touch on every Windows, Linux, Mac, or Android device is equivalent to one installation (including one for each virtual machine).
If you have purchased an additional SyncBack touch license, you can register the touch serial number through the following steps:
1. From the main window of SyncBackPro/SE, click the Add button, enter the help menu, and select Activate SyncBack Touch Licenses
2. Another registration method is to modify the configuration file, enter the SyncBack Touch tab, and click the Licenses button
3. Register the SyncBack Touch license with the SyncBack Management System (SBMS). Business users who use SBMS can also register with SBMS to synchronize the touch-back license, in order to more easily manage licenses. SBMS can only be used as a license manager for SyncBack Touch in SyncBackPro (SyncBackSE is not supported).
Note: SBMS only works with a valid synchronous contact sequence number. Therefore, only authorized SyncBack Touch licenses are accepted.