Email marketing plays a vital role in attracting customers. It is an opportunity to build a good relationship, not just visit the website. With the help of email, businesses can have an equal competitive environment with their competitors, including large companies. In addition, sending personalized information to each subscriber can earn more income. However, the team needs a suitable platform to operate behind the scenes. Constant Contact makes it possible with its powerful functions and advantages. Are you ready to take email marketing to a new level?
Established in 1998, Constant Contact is an advertising and marketing company dedicated to helping small businesses and non-profit organizations contact their customers and members through services and tools such as marketing and an online survey. Constant Contact was created to meet the needs of small enterprises and organizational structure and provided it with a simple tool to establish long-term customer cooperation within its ability to pay. At present, Constant Contact has more than 500,000 customers, and its business scope covers worldwide.
Constant Contact allows customers to build, send and track their email campaigns. Constant Contact also allows customers to create, publish, promote and conduct marketing activities on Facebook. In addition, constant Contact enables customers to promote and manage events, track event login, and collect online payments. Finally, customers can establish and send questionnaires to analyze and recycle data. Constant Contact's social media marketing characteristic is that all its products can make customers efficiently manage and optimize their layout content across different social media networks.
- "Drag and drop editor, huge selection of email templates, include cool features like event management, appointment scheduling, social media campaigns scheduling, web sign up lists, scan to join QR code, digital product downloads"
- "Around 400 apps integrations, high email deliverability rate"
- "Easy to work with, intuitive UI, great level of support and security"
- "Automation is limited, A/B testing is limited"
- "Not flexible enough when creating email templates"
- "Not easy to cancel an account, no free version, but a 60-day free trial in the US, or 30 days trial in other countries"
- "No suppression lists, limited options building forms, limited tagging options"