If you also have PDF files that are often damaged, when you download a PDF file sent to you by others, you find it is damaged, or the PDF file saved in the system is suddenly damaged, then you need a PDF file repair tool.
Kernel for PDF Repair is a practical and easy-to-use PDF repair tool that can help you quickly repair damaged PDF files, including damaged images, tables, links, text, etc., in the file. It can quickly fix all the damaged things in the PDF file, and even garbled characters can be easily dealt with. It is easy to operate, you only need to select the file with the problem to be repaired, and it can be repaired individually or in batches to solve any damage problems in the PDF file quickly.
In addition to repairing PDF files, Kernel for PDF Repair can also help you retrieve lost files. It is an essential right-hand man in your office. If you also have PDF files that are often damaged, then try this tool.
The Main Features
1. Efficiently and quickly repair damaged PDF files
2. Easily repair a batch of PDF files in one repair cycle
3. Maintain the attributes and structure of PDF files
4. Completely and accurately restore the text, images, tables, graphics, etc.
5. Keep hyperlinks, comments, and notes are intact
6. Maintain PDF file formats, such as header, footer, font size, and page layout
7. Restore the page tree, cross-reference table, etc.
8. Effectively repair PDF files stored on floppy disks, CDs, DVDs, etc.
9. Rebuild the damaged PDF with the same file name (the file name is displayed in capital letters)
10. Self-describing and user-friendly interface. Therefore, no technical skills are required to operate the software
11. Support all versions of PDF files for repair